Compensation for life changing injuries

Dealing with the aftermath of an accident or serious injury can be traumatic and life changing.

Our friendly team of personal injury lawyers will be able to guide you through making a compensation claim and support you through the process, so that you can access the treatment and rehabilitation you need as well as making sure that you get the compensation to which you are entitled.

We advise on all aspects of personal injury law, including:

  • Road Traffic accidents
  • Accidents at work
  • Slip/trip or falls
  • Dog bite claims
  • Claims for compensation arising from a criminal injury (CICA claims)

We also provide specialist advice in relation to fatal accidents, Industrial disease and Asbestos- related claims including Mesothelioma

Why choose Battens?

We understand that making a compensation claim following an accident can be daunting, so we make sure that we understand your needs. You will be looked after by a named lawyer who will manage your case throughout, handling the complicated paperwork for you, giving you a personal and bespoke service.

Making a claim does not necessarily mean going to court so we will advise you on your chances of success, and what you can expect from a negotiated settlement.

Battens gives independent advice on your funding options, and we offer ‘no win, no fee’ agreements.

All of our personal injury specialists are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).

We are a full service law firm can and also offer you expert advice on other legal matters arising from your injury such as employment and ways to invest your compensation that are most beneficial for you as well as making sure that you get the compensation to which you are entitled.