Terms & Conditions
- The information provided on this website is provided for general purposes only and is not intended to apply to specific circumstances. The content of this website does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon by you as such. No visitor of this website should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information contained on this website without seeking appropriate legal advice specific to their circumstances. Any legal information on this website relates only to English law.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the content of this site is accurate and up to date please be aware that the law is subject to rapid change. Battens enters into no express or implied conditions, warranties, terms or representations about any of the content of this website. In addition this website may provide information from a number of sources unconnected with Battens. Battens do not necessarily endorse and are not responsible for any information provided by third parties that is contained in or may be accessed via this website. The hypertext links in this website are not under the control of Battens. Battens accepts no liability for loss arising directly or indirectly from information contained in any site which may be linked to this website or which are linked from it from time to time.
- Battens is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but is able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients as Battens are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Battens can provide those investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services it has been engaged to provide.
- You may only access and download the contents of the pages on this website on a temporary basis for later viewing on a stand alone personal computer. The reproduction, permanent storage or redistribution of the contents of this website or any part thereof is prohibited without the prior written consent of Battens in which case Battens must be identified as the source and the text or other contents must not be altered in any way.
- If you prefer you may write to The Client Care Director at Battens Solicitors Limited, Mansion House, Princes Street, Yeovil, Somerset BA20 1EP.
- The advertised 98% rate of client satisfaction is based on the client satisfaction survey responses received in the 6 month period between 1st May 2016 and 31st October2016.