Swift, cost-effective and positive solutions for all types of property disputes

Our team of experts advise on all aspects of property disputes, from residential and commercial landlord and tenant disputes to land and general property disputes.

We understand that dealing with a property dispute can be daunting and stressful and we will work with you to understand you and your business, to find a swift, cost effective and positive solution.

We act for a wide range of clients from the retail and food sector to property investors, developers and house builders.

Court proceedings may not be the best way to achieve your goals, and we will always pursue other avenues, such as mediation and arbitration, where that is best for you. We will, however, pursue court action with all vigour whenever appropriate and necessary.

Landlord and Tenant matters

Landlord and tenant disputes can be expensive, and it is important to us that potential costs of a case are properly understood, proportionate to the dispute and capable of being funded. We will always therefore give you full advice in relation to the costs and we will act on a fixed fee basis where we can.

Areas of expertise include:

  • Breach of covenant
  • CRAR
  • Dilapidations
  • Leases
  • Forfeiture
  • Possession proceedings
  • Squatters
  • Section 25 notices
  • Section 26 notices
  • Section 146 notices
  • Trespass

We can also offer advice and assistance on all areas of property disputes such as:

  • Access to neighbouring land
  • Adverse possession
  • Boundary disputes
  • Defective title
  • Easements
  • Interests in land and property
  • Party walls
  • Nuisance
  • Restrictive covenants
  • Rights to light
  • Rylands and Fletcher
  • Squatters
  • Trespass