Rural Development Property
With land spiralling in price, the opportunities to develop the value in land is more important than ever. With the opportunities to diversify or develop land set to increase with the changes in planning legislation, you need a reliable and professional team to help you realise the land’s potential and avoid unnecessary tax issues.
We are uniquely well placed to assist landowners and developers in the area because as well as the rural and farming land development expertise in this department, Battens also has Planning Law and Commercial Property Departments.
We work closely with outside experts such as accountants, planners and land agents to ensure that our clients’ requirements are met in an efficient way and in a tax-efficient manner.
- Agriculture and Rural
- Farming and Agricultural Disputes
- Agricultural Tenancies, Leases and Licenses
- Hunting, Shooting and Fishing Rights
- Partnership Agreements and Succession Planning
- Purchase of Farm or Rural Land
- Rural Development Property
- Telecommunication and Renewable Energy Leases
- Voluntary First Registration