Farming and Agricultural Disputes
With our long history of acting for farmers and farming businesses we have considerable experience in handling farming and agricultural disputes.
Both our Dispute Resolution and Property Dispute Resolution teams regularly represent farmers and farming businesses in a wide range of disputes, from the modestly sized to the very substantial.
Examples of cases we can assist with include:
- Contract claims by or against suppliers
- Debt Recovery
- Disputes with contractors and agents
- Farming partnership disputes
- Probate and inheritance claims
- Tenancy and possession cases
- Rights of way
- Boundary disputes
We have good relations with a range of relevant professionals including agricultural consultants, land agents, surveyors and accountants.
We understand that time spent on disptues is time taken away from farming itself. Disputes need to be resolved in a manner which causes as little disruption as possible.
We seek swift and sensible solutions and we provide advice in relation to mediation and other methods of dispute resolution. We have the experience and expertise to confidently pursue or defend litigation where required.
- Agriculture and Rural
- Farming and Agricultural Disputes
- Agricultural Tenancies, Leases and Licenses
- Hunting, Shooting and Fishing Rights
- Partnership Agreements and Succession Planning
- Purchase of Farm or Rural Land
- Rural Development Property
- Telecommunication and Renewable Energy Leases
- Voluntary First Registration