Judicial Reviews and Complaints to the Local Government Ombudsman

If you are not happy with a decision of the planning authority, we can advise on whether you have valid grounds to challenge the decision in the courts (judicial review).

We have experience of making representations both to the local planning authority and as part of an appeal.

If you doubt the decision making process, which led to the decision, we can help you to make a complaint to the local government ombudsman, or make a complaint on your behalf.