Employment and Battens HR
Keeping up to date with employment law can be difficult for employers. Moreover, dealing with HR matters is often complicated, time consuming and can interfere with the smooth-running of your business.
In the Employment Team, we provide specialist advice on all aspects of HR management and employment law.
It is vital that processes are followed and the correct decisions are made to ensure you stay on the right side of the law, and that you protect yourself from claims. Our approach is to provide a realistic and practical solution to everyday problems to support you in doing just that.
We provide practical, no-nonsense commercial advice on all day-to-day employment and HR matters, covering:
- Performance management
- Sickness absence management
- Disciplinary procedures
- Grievance processes
- Business transfers (TUPE)
Where the employment relationship comes to an end, we negotiate exit packages and settlement agreements.
We provide all relevant employment documentation from contracts of employment to Directors' service agreements, and comprehensive staff handbooks to tailor-made correspondence for internal matters.
Our clients vary widely from small, family-run businesses to large national organisations, covering a wide variety of sectors. Our team provides timely advice and solutions, tailored to the client's individual HR needs. This allows them to resolve matters, move forward and concentrate on running their business.
Our aim is to avoid litigation. However, in the event the worst happens, we also act for and represent clients at the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal in defending claims.
BattensHR is a cost-effective solution for all employers. For a fixed annual fee, we provide unlimited advice on day-to-day issues, with the option of adding insurance with BattensHR+. This covers both costs and compensation in the event of claims against your business. Starting from £600 per year, to us, it's a natural choice.
- Unlimited advice line via free phone number or email for day to day employment queries
- Audit of your empoyment contracts and staff handbook
- Correspondence & documentation for internal matters - disciplinary, grievance, performance management etc
- Regular legal updates
- Training session for your business on a topic of your choice
- Invitation to all Battens Employment Law client seminars
- 30% discount on hourly rates for employment work not covered in the above (TUPE & Redundancy)
- Insurance for both costs and compensations in the event of claims in the Employment Tribunal
We're able to provide a consistent and local service with the same team member assisting from start to finish. We're your bolt-on HR department.
Click below to view our team flyer and BattensHR brochure:
- Employment and Battens HR
- Employment Tribunal - Costs and Timescale Guidelines
- Related Services