Telecommunication and Renewable Energy Leases
The telecommunications industry is ever changing with operators' needs and policies plus legalisation altering continually. It is essential that property owners secure optimum terms. To do this, an understanding of the market is vital.
We have been acting on behalf of property owners for many years in this sector and are experienced in putting in place terms negotiated by clients or their land agents to ensure that the best terms are achieved for new installations, rent reviews, and lease renewals.
With the increased pressure on government to hit its current renewable energy targets for (15% of the UK's energy consumption to come from renewable sources by 2020), renewable energy is becoming increasingly important to farmers as a way of diversifying. We are able to advise on solar farms and rooftop PV installations.
- Agriculture and Rural
- Farming and Agricultural Disputes
- Agricultural Tenancies, Leases and Licenses
- Hunting, Shooting and Fishing Rights
- Partnership Agreements and Succession Planning
- Purchase of Farm or Rural Land
- Rural Development Property
- Telecommunication and Renewable Energy Leases
- Voluntary First Registration