Industrial Disease Claims
If you or a family member are suffering from a disease which you know or suspect has been caused by work or work that has been undertaken in the past you may be entitled to compensation.
Our specialist lawyers may be able to pursue a claim on your behalf even in circumstances where your former employer is no longer trading. We have experience of obtaining employment histories and tracing employers from 1950 to the present day.
We handle a range of industrial and other workplace disease claims such as:
- Asbestos- related breathing problems such as asbestosis, mesothelioma and lung cancer
- Hearing loss or tinnitus caused by excessively loud working environments
- Lung disease caused by exposure to noxious chemicals or ferrous metal
We offer a free initial consultation and, if you then choose to instruct us to pursue a claim on your behalf, in most cases we can work for you on a no-win no-fee basis.
The ability to meet and to speak to our specialists face-to-face at our offices will help to ensure that we fully understand the circumstances of the claim and your loss. We can then present the best possible case for you, and ensure that you recieve the compensation to which you are entitled.
- Personal Injury and Industrial Disease
- FAQs work related illness claims
- Asbestos Related Illness Claims
- FAQ's regarding Secondary Victims
- FAQ's for Personal Injury Claims
- Accidents at Work
- Fatal Accidents
- Head and Brain Injuries
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Spinal Injuries
- Industrial Disease Claims