Agriculture and Rural
The property issues facing farmers and landowners are diverse and often complex, impacting on both businesses and families.
Our team of agricultural law specialists provides a comprehensive service, advising farmers and other landowners on managing their business, family affairs, succession planning and other related country issues.
The team is headed by James Owen, who is a farmer himself in the area, and is well respected and trusted by our clients. James has extensive connections with other professionals in this area, such as land agents and agricultural accountants, and is supported by an excellent team of fee earners and support staff within the department.
As one of the largest and longest established firms in the area, we have represented generations of farming families over time, and have an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs.
- Agriculture and Rural
- Farming and Agricultural Disputes
- Agricultural Tenancies, Leases and Licenses
- Hunting, Shooting and Fishing Rights
- Partnership Agreements and Succession Planning
- Purchase of Farm or Rural Land
- Rural Development Property
- Telecommunication and Renewable Energy Leases
- Voluntary First Registration