Agricultural Tenancies, Leases and Licenses
Agricultural tenancies are a specialist area of law and need to be handled by experienced lawyers. Whether you are a farmer negotiating the terms of a farm business tenancy or a landowner seeking to bring a letting to an end, we are here to help.
Our friendly, professional Agricultural and Rural Land Team is a group of specialists who understand that you will have your own requirements and perspective, so they will take the time to really understand your position.
Whatever your needs, you can be sure that we'll give a consistently high quality and cost-effective service, with down-to-earth, jargon-free advice relevant to you and to your business.
Big enough to trust, yet small enough to care, we'll work closely with you to achieve the best outcome in any given situation, whether this be a new farm tenancy or resolving a dispute.
Our services include:
- Agricultural tenancy drafting and negotiation
- Tenancy renewals, including statutory procedures
- Assignments and underlettings
- Licenses to occupy and grazing agreements
- Tenancy dispute resolution
- Tenancy termination
- Agriculture and Rural
- Farming and Agricultural Disputes
- Agricultural Tenancies, Leases and Licenses
- Hunting, Shooting and Fishing Rights
- Partnership Agreements and Succession Planning
- Purchase of Farm or Rural Land
- Rural Development Property
- Telecommunication and Renewable Energy Leases
- Voluntary First Registration