Entry clearance to the UK

30th April 2020

The Home Office has updated information online to confirm how they will deal with 30 day vignettes that have expired or expire during the C-19 travel restrictions - see below:  

If your 30 day visa to work, study or join family has expired If your 30 day visa to travel to the UK for work, study or to join family has recently expired, or is about to expire, you can request a replacement visa with revised validity dates free of charge until the end of this year.

To make a request, contact the Coronavirus Immigration Help Centre. You’ll need to include your name, nationality, date of birth and your GWF reference number with ‘REPLACEMENT 30 DAY VISA’ in the subject line. If you’ve already contacted us about this, please let us know in your email.

You’ll be contacted when our VACs reopen to arrange for a replacement visa to be endorsed in your passport.

You will not be penalised for being unable collect your BRP while coronavirus measures are in place.

Can be found at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-uk-visa-applicants-and-temporary-uk-residents?utm_source=1b9655f9-d25e-405b-b691-29aa736d7a48&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications&utm_content=immediate#inside-UK 

If you have any questions regarding the above please contact us on 0800 652 8373.