Foreign Nationals and the furlough scheme guidance
21st April 2020
The Home Office has been setting out guidance for foreign nationals in relation to the government’s furlough scheme, as highlighted by freemovement below:
The key point to the article highlights, for avoidance of doubt, the furlough scheme does indeed cover migrant workers.
HM Revenue and Customs guidance says: Foreign nationals are eligible to be furloughed. Grants under the scheme are not counted as ‘access to public funds’, and you can furlough employees on all categories of visa.
For immigration advice please contact us on 0800 652 8373.
- Covid-19 Guidance
- Immigration - Spouse Visa Applications
- Residential possessions claims during the pandemic guidance
- Assistance with Moving House and Property Guidance
- Immigration - Entry clearance to the UK
- Right to Rent Checks and Covid-19: Temporary Change
- Immigration - Tier 2 visa workers guidance
- Foreign Nationals and the furlough scheme guidance
- Immigration sponsorship guidance for employers
- Parenting separately
- Commercial Property Leases
- Residential Tenancies