Covid-19 Guidance and Updates
The Government’s response to the pandemic is fast moving and constantly changing.
Battens’ Covid-19 briefings are prepared to assist you to access useful information and guidance. Each briefing is dated as at the date of its last revision but are all subject to any subsequent changes in Government advice, particularly in the event of any further restrictions on social distancing/isolation and lockdown.
Please therefore ensure that you continue to stay up to date the latest developments and any legislation/further guidance issued by the Government.
- Covid-19 Guidance
- Immigration - Spouse Visa Applications
- Residential possessions claims during the pandemic guidance
- Assistance with Moving House and Property Guidance
- Immigration - Entry clearance to the UK
- Right to Rent Checks and Covid-19: Temporary Change
- Immigration - Tier 2 visa workers guidance
- Foreign Nationals and the furlough scheme guidance
- Immigration sponsorship guidance for employers
- Parenting separately
- Commercial Property Leases
- Residential Tenancies