PLEASE NOTE: GDPR comes into law on the 25th May 2018. Some documents may not be available yet or may be liable to change in the coming weeks. Please check this website regularly.
Under Article 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we are required to make aware of what data we collect, why we need it, how we use it, who has access to it, who we share it with and how long we will keep it for.
Please see the Privacy Notices below:
- Client Privacy Notice - For individuals who are our clients or have previously been our clients, or who enquire about using our services. This also includes Directors, Partners, and points of contact within companies
- Non-Client Privacy Notice - For individuals who are not our clients but are involved, directly or indirectly, in work we are undertaking for our clients. For example, relevant family members, beneficiaries, or opponents in legal claims
- Service Providers and Suppliers Privacy Notice - For individuals and the employees of companies that provide goods and services to us, whether case related and non-case related. For example, electricians and plumbers who maintain our office facilities, and estate agents and expert witnesses involved in work we are undertaking for our clients (to follow)
Please also see the following additional Privacy Notices if applicable:
- Website Visitor Privacy Notice - For visitors to our website
- Vacancy Applicant Privacy Notice - If you apply for any position of employment at Battens Solicitors
- Marketing Privacy Notice - Individuals in receipt of our newsletters, event invites, mailshots and calls
- Office and Event Visitors Privacy Notice - Individuals who attend one of our offices or an event organised by Battens Solicitors. This also applies if you provided your details to a member of our staff at an event we also attended